- 1 Cup Organic Stevia Leaves
- 1 Cup Organic Vodka
- Dehydrate stevia leaves in the sun or in a dehydrator.
- Place leaves in a small jar and cover with organic vodka.
- Allow the leaves to steep for 24-48 hours.
- Strain leaves from vodka.
- Pour stevia extract into a small saucepan and heat over low heat for 20 minutes.
- Let the stevia extract cool.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Store for up to 3 months.
BRAND NEW Cookbook: Paleo Eats!Get our hot-off-the-press hard-copy of the Paleo Eats cookbook written by Le Cordon Bleu trained Chef Peter Servold and get everything you need to:
- Enjoy a variety of delicious, simple, and gourmet Paleo recipes (created by Chef Peter Servold)
- Eat meals like Bacon Bars, Mongolian Red Pepper Beef, Pulled Pork, and over 75 more ridiculously tasty recipes
- Get the book shipped to your door for FREE - just pay shipping!