A recap of some of the benefits of apple cider vinegar are:
- It is a natural remedy for heartburn.
- Can help clear up skin conditions and acne (read this post for more information)
- Promotes digestion and will keep you regular
- Helps control weight
- Can help regulate blood sugar (as a type 1 diabetic this has made a huge difference for me)
- Helps reduce sinus infections and sore throats (my husband starts drinking this like crazy whenever he feels a cold coming on)
- It is rich in enzymes and potassium
- Can help ease menstrual cramps
- Helps promote youthful healthy bodies
The only problem?
Apple cider vinegar doesn’t taste great! But luckily Lindsay (The Delighted Momma) has developed this fantastic recipe that helps you get your daily dose of ACV in a healthy tasty drink…
BRAND NEW Cookbook: Paleo Eats!Get our hot-off-the-press hard-copy of the Paleo Eats cookbook written by Le Cordon Bleu trained Chef Peter Servold and get everything you need to:
- Enjoy a variety of delicious, simple, and gourmet Paleo recipes (created by Chef Peter Servold)
- Eat meals like Bacon Bars, Mongolian Red Pepper Beef, Pulled Pork, and over 75 more ridiculously tasty recipes
- Get the book shipped to your door for FREE - just pay shipping!